Baxi’s acclaimed Bermuda Back Boiler helped revolutionise the way people heated their homes, and as such was the most popular of its kind in the sixties. Back Boilers today are often seen as dated, but Baxi’s commitment to producing innovative products and its launch of the Bermuda BBU HE continues to provide thousands of households with a back boiler solution.
Baxi’s Bermuda BBU HE is the only back boiler on the market with a SEDBUK Band A efficiency rating – the highest possible. This is proven to save up to £300** a year in heating costs.
Other unique features include its ease of installation; it has cleverly been designed to replacing an existing back boiler without the need to replace pipework or redecorate.
The model has also been made to go together with Baxi’s Valor Dimension, range of back boiler fires. It complies fully with Building Regulations and is ideal for medium to larger properties.
Why choose a Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler?
- Highest possible efficiency rating – SEDBUK Band A
- No need to replace existing pipework or redecorate
- Saves valuable kitchen cupboard space
- The UKs only like-for-like back boiler replacement
- Compliant with Building Regulations Part L
- Does not require vents in the room
- Easy to install – no external pump required
- Works quietly
- Easy to use
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturers guarantee
Call 0800 327 71 21 for your FREE quote.