Worcester Bosch Boilers
Worcester Bosch’s commitment to providing excellent heating systems dates back to 1962 when it pioneered the oil-fired boiler. The company has never looked back since, and as such is the market leader in domestic hot water and heating products. It prides itself on its high-end technology and design innovation, and is the UK’s top boiler manufacturer with an extensive range of products to suit most pockets and tastes.
All Worcester Bosch boilers are trustworthy and have been built with ease of installation and maintenance in mind. Its portfolio includes an extensive condensing boiler range, and renewable energy solutions like ground source heat pumps and solar panels.
Save up to £504 on any New Worcester Bosch boiler from British Gas* and Get up to £270 Green Deal Government Cashback†. This great offer is available until 31st August 2014.
Worcester Bosch manufactures three types of gas boiler:
Worcester Bosch offer some of the most sophisticated boilers available today.
Combi Boilers provide both hot water for the taps and the central heating system on demand (hence the term Combi – which is short for Combination). Because the water is instantly heated when required, there is no need for a water storage tank. There are nine Worcester Bosch models in this category and all have the highest possible efficiency rating:
- Greenstar 42CDi 90.2% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 37CDi 90.2% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 27CDi 90.2% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 30Si 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 25Si 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 28i junior 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 24i junior 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar Highflow 550CDi 90.4% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar Highflow 440CDi 90.4% – SEDBUK A Rated
All are top of the range appliances which provide the user both control and flexibility. The range share the same characteristics, and they differ in their natural gas outputs (LPG as well) and water flow rates. The higher the output and hot water flow rate, the better for larger properties. Uniquely amongst the boiler manufacturers, the devices can condense in both hot water and heating modes.
Regular Boilers are also called traditional, or conventional boilers. They operate on a boiler which when working, regularly heats the water for later use (and stored in a hot water cylinder) when needed by the central heating system and hot taps. Eight types are in this category:
- Greenstar 40CDi Regular 90.2% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 30CDi Regular 90.3% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar FS 42CDi Regular 90.3% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar FS 30CDi Regular 90.5% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 24Ri 90.2% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 18Ri 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 15Ri 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 12Ri 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
The range is usually wall mounted and boasts some of the hottest natural gas and LPG heating outputs, making them ideal for larger properties. A wide range of outputs are available and are equipped with fascia mounted, built in controls. They also have a neon operation status indicator. All carry A Band SEDBUK ratings.
System Boilers make use of stored hot water, just like regular boilers. But they differ from those in two main ways. Firstly, the water is actively pumped throughout the system, making temperature control more accurate and more efficient, and secondly, most of the key components are built integrally within the boiler, making it easier and cheaper to install. There are five models in this category:
- Greenstar 30CDi System 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 24i System 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 18i System 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 15i System 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
- Greenstar 12i System 90.1% – SEDBUK A Rated
These boilers are noted for their efficiency and standard, and optional intelligent controls, giving more sense of freedom and flexibility. All have SEDBUK A Band ratings.
Read testimonials from
many of our satisfied
We immediately had a call to arrange quotes for our old boiler. The service made it so much easier to compare our quotes and I think we ended up with a good deal for a new Worcester Bosch Boiler. The engineer didn’t even want a cup of tea!
Mr Durkin, Winchester, 1 Mar 2014
Managed to get a great quote from British Gas and finally have a working boiler after all these years, was worth the cost!
Mrs Berriman, Windsor, 9 Feb 2014
You could save money with FREE Home Insulation from British Gas
- Cavity Wall Insulation can save you up to £145 each year
- Loft Insulation can save you up to £150 each year
- Free Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation survey of your home
Sat: 08:00 - 18:00, Sun: 08:30 - 17:00
Up to £270 Green Deal
- Save Up to £270 Green Deal
- Limited offer only
- Home owers can claim