- £400 boiler scrappage discount
- FREE one year’s boiler and central heating aftercare worth £228
- FREE one year’s plumbing, drains and home electrical cover worth £126
- Offer ends 30th October 2014
Book an Appointment with a British Gas Heating Adviser who’ll visit your home for free
Lines open: Mon – Fri: 7:30 – 20:00, Sat: 8:00 – 18:00, Sun: 8:30 – 17:00
Reasons to choose British Gas:
Choosing a new boiler or central heating system is an important decision, and one you’ll benefit from for many years to come. Here are our top reasons to choose British Gas:
- Know exactly what you’ll pay – you’ll get a fixed price quote so even if there’s unexpected work, you won’t pay a penny more.
- You’ll have one of the most energy-efficient boilers – British Gas install the latest A-rated boilers so you could save as much as £305 a year on your energy bills**
- Aftercare included for 1 year, worth £228 – You’ll have peace of mind as every new boiler they install comes with HomeCare 200™ providing cover for your boiler, controls and central heating system.
Boiler brands provided by British Gas
Terms and Conditions:
 Offer available when you book an appointment before 30/10/14. Domestic properties only. Subject to boiler installation by British Gas. Offer applied at point of sale, not available in conjunction with any other British Gas Boiler offer.
 Free plumbing, drains and home electrical cover is available to quotes issued by 31st December 2014, will be applied after boiler installation and is available for domestic properties only.
** Based on comparing the savings for upgrading a G-rated to an A-rated condensing boiler with a full set of heating controls. Saving figure is illustrative and based on a gas heated semi-detached house. Savings assume a gas price of 4.21p/kWh. Source: www.energysavingstrust.org.uk (03/14).
You could claim up to £270 Cashback for a new boiler in England or Wales and up to £400 Cashback in Scotland – whilst funds last. The Government Green Deal scheme is subject to terms and conditions – visit http://www.decc.gov.uk/greendeal (12/13).