Buy a new boiler from British Gas this summer and you’ll get £200 off the cost of a new boiler
- Includes a year’s aftercare, on your boiler and central heating.
- Offer Ends 31st August 2015
Funnily enough, getting a new boiler in the hottest part of the year makes perfect sense. The sun’s out, your home’s warm, you won’t miss your boiler for the short time it takes one of our engineers to install a new one.
Book a free appointment home assessment with a British Gas Heating Adviser. They will assess your home and provide you with a fixed price quote. British Gas also offers range of flexible payment options and aftercare for one year which includes ongoing maintenance and repairs for your boiler, controls and central heating system.
Reasons to choose British Gas:
Thinking of a new boiler or central heating system? Now’s the perfect time and with British Gas you’ll benefit from:
- A fixed price guarantee – What we quote is what you’ll pay. Even if there’s unexpected work, you won’t pay a penny more.
- A year’s free maintenance of your entire central heating system – whether or not we installed the parts.
- Peace of mind with our expert engineers
- The most energy-efficient boilers – We only install the latest A-rated boilers so you could save as much as £340 a year on your energy bills
Boiler brands provided by British Gas
Terms and Conditions:
 This offer is valid until 31st August 2015 and is available for domestic properties only (up to 40kW). It excludes warm air units. We will take £200 off your new boiler at the point of sale, on the basis that we install the boiler. You can’t use this offer with another British Gas offer unless the other offer states that it’s ok.
 Based on comparing the savings for upgrading a G-rated to an A-rated condensing boiler with a full set of heating controls. Savings assume a gas price of 4.21p/kWh. Source: energysavingtrust.org.uk/Heating-and-hot-water/Replacing-your-boiler (03/15).